There is not much to be said about this recipe. It is loved by all, can be prepared in a jiffy and extremely healthy. Variations can be made to the basic recipe, by adding veggies like green peas, capsicum or carrot. It is served hot with Chapati/ Roti or Parantha. It can also be converted into a sandwich by using this stuffing in between two bread slices and serving it plain or after toasting
500 gms fresh paneer
1 large onion, chopped
2 medium tomatoes chopped
1/2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tbsp ginger paste
1 chopped green chilly (optional)
1/2 tbsp garam masala/red chilly powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp jeera powder
- In a pan heat oil. Once hot, add cumin seeds and chopped green chilly.
- Add chopped onions and saute till translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add all the spices and salt. Mix well.
- Add crumbled paneer. Once the paneer is done, add chopped fresh corainder.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot with rotis or chapatis.